Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

The trick with anonymous email...

...is not to ask a question that I would be more than happy to answer. Unless you're planning on reading the reply, in which case a little note like "I'll look for your answer in your blog" would be a big clue. I need clues, as most people are well aware.

I bring this up because I got this anonymous email:

Reply Re: I disagree with whatever Black Knight said...
Posted : 2009-01-16 - 10:50 pm
------------------------------

Where were these comments posted originally? I'd
like to read the full thread if possible.


And it just seemed weird when I slapped my forehead and realized I couldn't reply. Anyway, the original thread may be found by accessing SOL Discussion Group established by Lazeez a few months back on Google. I'm not looking at it right now, but the thread was a recent one about codes and I'm sure you guys can find it.

The group is okay, by the way. A lot of boring stuff there, which interests me not at all, but it is kind of fun to pop in and pick a side and argue something just to see who really believes in what they say and who's just cruising for chicks.

I let myself get picked up once in awhile, most recently I've been getting some decent anal sex on the subject of interracial story codes. Lord knows I can use a good ass fucking too, since it's that time of the month anyway and I hate washing sheets by hand.

Okay? I did something productive today!
rache