Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

What the hell am I doing????

I got a lot of people asking me that. People wondering where the next chapter of (insert favorite story here) or the next bestiality tale, or the next great lesbian romance, or the next angst driven incestious teen tragedy, etc etc...

Thanks for thinking of me and I appreciate the interest.

Right now I'm writing Cinderella Book 2 which is largely about a pair of German's, a half brother and sister who were born on opposite sides of the Berlin Wall shortly before it came down. Without giving too much away, it's kind of an action/adventure/romance thing and part of a much larger story involving a suermodel looking for revenge on her girlfriend's killers.

It has a transgender code, but like most of my "transgender" stories I basically have a female main chgaracter with a birth defect between her legs. I should probably just write these as straight genetic female tales, but the first chapter of Book 1 was so much fun and so cool, I had to leave it.

I got really slapped down with Book 1 when it appeared. Some people gave me a lot of 1's just out of meanness and it bothered me. Not because I was being scored low, but straight 1's are not scoring, it's slappage. I don't like being slapped.

So I decided I'd write a really great story and make the unknown individuals pay for it by missing out on something worth reading. Unfortunatelly the TG code scares people and they have visions of weird men in drag having sweaty sex with hairy longshoremen.

I generally avoid those myself. So anyway, that's what I'm doing and trying my very best to write something entertaining and worth reading regardless of the explicit sexual content. I've been researching the hell out of Glock pistols...That's the kinda story it is in Book 2.

I'm rambling. Killing time before our flight. Once I finish Cinderella, which will have to run at least 3 books now, I'll be writing again as rache, probably. I want to finish Girl Fag next, we'll see.

Bon voyage!