Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

About the story you just read...

2008-09-14


I very nearly always include a blog note when I post a story, but that blog note is not permanent. I leave it up for a few weeks and then I usually take it down just because I don't like it when my blog is longer than my hair.

So if you've just read "Tenderness Apart" and come here looking for a note on that story, I can only offer my sincere apologies. You won't find one. It just isn't practical or even particularly interesting to keep a couple hundred author's notes handy. It is also somewhat impractical for me to edit every end note and change them. I'm already going as quick as I can doing everything else and that's an online activity. I can't take it home and do it over dinner.

So this note will have to assuage your disappointment and my guilt. Call me a dirty, filthy liar if it helps. I'll understand.

rache