Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

the mixed bag note

2008-09-13


I'm going to keep going with "Mixed Bag" for awhile as a collection. It's not my first as some of you may know. I have other collections floating around, but this is the first one I've ever just thrown together without a plan. The other's were plotted out years ahead of time, the stories written and husbanded away in my cookie jar for D-Day. This is different for me. I'm enjoying the careless, impromptu nature of it and it's very refreshing. I love it. But I understand it isn't for everyone.

But that's why I have a hundred and fifty other stories out there...along with about a zillion that aren't mine. So if you're not into it, skip Mixed Bag and read something else. I have a lot of other advice too, if you really need it.

And this is the definitive "Mixed Bag Note" :)

rache