Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

what I did on my rainy vacation



2008-11-11


blah blah blah

I didn't write anything, that's for sure, but I am working on my website and for the moment it is up and running and people have been asking where. Here...

Rachael Ross Archives

There are some stories there that you won't find here, but I have a whole directory called "fix me" with like 300 stories in it that I work on from time to time and someday I'll get those on my site too. For SOL readers, my web site doesn't offer a whole lot except a chance to wonder why I'm so weird. But feel free to take a look, it doesn't cost anything.

Ummm...what else?Oh! If you find broken links and you have opportunity and motive, let me know where. I'm sure I have some and I'm still running through the site myself, clicking on every link and making sure they work.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing and contrary to popular belief, I'm not really dead :)






anarchy_bg.jpg