Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

FAP-Q

2008-09-14


Frequently asked personal questions...Don't ask me why. I get a lot of email. I get a lot of questions too and many of them are very similar and occur frequently. Some people are into that stuff, the details or the drama or whatever it is. But mostly people are just people and we're all curious by nature. Here's the questions I get asked the most and my usual answers.

Do you really have sex with dogs? That's number one! Every other day, I get that question and the answer is yes, unless I'm answering the question someplace where it's illegal in which case I just smirk.

Are you really a girl/female/woman? Ninety nine percent of the time I'm all of the above. But when I'm T.S. I have a cute little dick that I like to play with and when I'm Jack Valentine I have a manly phallus of mythic proportions jutting between my muscular legs. Unfortunately Jack isn't very productive because he has to stop every few paragraphs and jerk off just like every other guy I ever knew, present company excluded.

Send me a picture of you! Technically this isn't a question, so I ignore it. But in the unlikely event of a question mark, I have to say I'm a writer, not a model and there are enough pictures of me floating around, believe me.

What's your favorite story of yours/can you recommend a story/which character is most like you? These are all kind of the same, because I assume people ask what I like in the hopes that they'll like it too, but maybe not. Anyway, favoritism is based on different things for different people and me being the author, I robably have different reasons than a reader would have. My current favorite is "World Beneath" and has been since I wrote it. The narrator "Jenna" is the character I'd most want to be, if I could be a character and live in a story of mine. The character most like me is...Take your pick, they're all basically me in one way or another. I don't know. I hate trying to recommend a story because I always, always get it wrong!

Is this author (insert name here) really you? Nine times out of nine...No, it isn't me. But just to make it clear this is the complete list of pen names I have on SOL: rache, Kylie X. T.S.Severe, Uziel, High School Sweetheart, Jack Valentine, Scott Madler, The Cheating Wife, Evil Little Sister ...and no more!

The Cheating Wife will never post another story, it was a one time deal back when I thought I might enjoy writing those sorts of stories...I changed my mind.

High School Sweetheart will never post another story. She had her five minutes, posted a long story that was pretty good and now lives on a small ranch in Ontario raising llamas.

Uziel will continue with "Broken Window" at her convenience and unfortunately her time is my time and I don't have any.

rache, Kylie, T.S. and ELS will remain viable pen names in the foreseeable future.

Jack...Hard telling. He has a lot of potential, so I wouldn't count him out. He's a better writer than I am.

Scott Madler...I really want to write an action hero guy, but that whole genre is really hard. I'll probably keep playing with him, but I have nothing in the works. He might have been a one shot deal.

So that's my nine pen names...And that's enough questions for today.

rache