Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

Necromancer

Necromancer
by Rachael

A friend of mine named Rob has a necrophilia site and I go there sometimes and check out his forum. He gets a lot of weird people who say a lot of weird things and this was just a little joke I played one day.

=-=-=-=

Heya great site I like it lots. Here's one for ya, my girlfriends dead. yeah no shit. dead as hell but I love her cause she's my girlfriend. I'll tell you whats goin on then ask my questions cause I got a bunch.

She's buried and everything like that but I still like to go to see her and bring flowers and stuff. I like to think about her the way she looked at the funeral was cool she was hot. They dressed her nice and put a rose on her which was cool cause she's a rose freak she loved the stupid things and I never gave her any except once or twice.

But I was at the funeral parlor the day before she was gonna be buried and it was just me and I touched her a little. just her boobs they were still kinda firm but i think it was cause her dress was kinda tight I think. I kissed her too but her mouth was closed and wouldn't open I don't know what those guys do there they glued it or something or is that like rigor mortis?

Anyway i kissed her a lot cause she smelled nice and I didn't know they put all the makeup on dead people, but I guess they have to. I got it messed up a little but they fixed it. I wanted to do other stuff, I think she looked so hot layin there i just wanted to jump in and give her some salomi for the trip you know? Can dead chicks get pregnant? wow thats a rush! What if her little eggs are still alive? I heard guys sperm lives for a month after he's dead like hair keeps growin is that true?

It'd be cool to think about gettin her pregnant and then burying her the next day cause it's not like the kid would live it'd be like part of me was sleepin with her you know? We always used a rubber though so I know she wasn't. But i think about it all the time gettin in that coffin with her and pullin her white dress up and slippin her panties to the side just shoving my hard cock inside and I know she'd be nice and warm even if she was dead cause she was always ready if you know what i mean?

She was juicy and sweet I love her a lot. I was thinkin all this when I was looking at her and it made my dick get really hard and I had my hand in my pocket you know kinda playin with it when her mom comes in sniffling and cried out mostly but she came right up next to me and started talkin about how much she liked me and how special she was and how at least she had a nice guy like me.

All the time I'm rubbin my dick and thinkin I want to do stuff with her while she's layin there and then Barb's mom [Barb was my gf] her mom puts her arms around me and she wants a hug so of course I gotta pull my hand out and start huggin this lady cause she started cryin and everything again and I know she could feel my dick cause its like lumber in my pants!! I could build a freakin house with it you know?

And so it feels nice huggin her and I'm lookin over my shoulder at her little girl wantin to jump her dead ass right then and I feel like you know pushin a little with my dick cause mom looks like Barb except older but still a hottie and I figured she'd slap me or somethin but she didn't she just pushed me away and she left she didn't say a word to me for like a month even though i see her every day almost.

But its ok now cause she told me she understood that some people cope with stress in different ways than other people. She said those exact words and I was like huh? Then i figured out cause her husbands a doc and he talked to me too sayin that it was ok I was feelin aroused at the funeral home cause my brain was trying to handle a difficult situation and nerves get confused like telephone wires getting switched to the wrong houses and he wanted to know if I was ok with that.

But hell yeah I was!! I was jackin off nearly every day thinking about Barbie doll bein dead and me bein in there with her plantin my love gun in her dead womb but I didn't say that cause he's a doc but he's got guns too ya know?

Instead i just said I felt a little guilty and I talked to Father Duncan and it was ok and I knew it was ok then too for him cause he'd never say anything to a priest and the priest couldnt say anything if I really did say something which I didn't.

So back at the funeral parlor after Barb's ma left I was alone again every now and then some guy would pop through the door and look and make sure everything was ok. But I stood by Barbie lookin at her and touching just a little. The bottom half was closed or else I'd have felt up her leg too cause she had super duper legs and I always liked the way she looked.

I just had to take out my dick so I did that and I was rubbin it a little and doin stuff. I figured if anybody came in I'd hear it and I could put it away really quick or fold my hands or do something but nobody did and I ended up cummin right there in the funeral home shootin off on my hand cause I didn't have anything else close by. I wiped it on Barb's dress between her boobs cause she had a white dress anyway I put a little on her lips too just like glaze for the lipstick I messed up. They really put way too much I think but I put the rose back right on top of my spunk and then I figured I best get out of there cause I could feel wood comin back and I didn't wanna get caught spankin on a dead chick even if she was hot like Barbie. But at least I know she got a little bit of me with her I just wish it was more like inside her ya know?

So now anyway I got a new girlfriend but when I do it with her I'm always thinkin bout Barb but not like when she was alive. I think about her dead. I tell my gf not to move so much and I tried to get her to shut up too cause she's a moaner I put a sheet over head so it looks like shes not even there. I just wish she was Barbie and be dead so its not the best for me anymore.

If i really wanna get off I go to the cemetary like early cause not so many people around well not a lot anytime but early is the best. The guy unlocks the gate and then he takes off cause he works down at Mels supermart.

I like to go to Barb's grave she has a nice headstone not real big but it has roses around it and an angel carved too and says ~Beloved daughter sept 4 1982 - april 16 2000~ which is cool cause I always used to forget her birthday now I don't.

I like to bring her a rose and stand by her headstone it's just the right height that I can pull out my dick and rub it on the top while I talk to her tellin her how hot she is I say 'Barbie you are so freakin hot, babe!' and I close my eyes and rub my dick all over that cold smooth rock until I shoot and I make sure I get some right on the ground and on the rose too if I can cause she loves roses. I do it every week and I know she likes it cause I dream about her all the time and she tells me it's ok cause she loves me.

So is this normal? or am I really all screwed up like beyond the beyond? Is it possible to dig a chick up and do her? How long til they really start goin bad? it's been almost a year but I still think about it cause I got a back hoe and everything. can a dead chick get pregnant? i mean like how long does it take the eggs or whatever to die? if she was like 3 minutes dead is it too late? I really like thinkin about getting a dead girl pregnant. i know that's not normal. but what the hell i'm not gonna go kavorkian on some chick just to do it either. and how do I get my girlfriend into it? I told her I like dead chicks but she thinks I'm joking with her even though I always tell her to shut the hell up and stop moving. I tried to get her to fuck me on Barb's grave but she won't go near it. She thinks we're gonna go to hell or somethin. I think she's kinda jealous. Ok thanks hope you guys can hook me up with some answers!

end

And that's the end of my blog entry for today!

love,
rache