Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

Tiffany and Start Trek Stuff and...stuff


up.jpg


The obligatory picture of someone I don't know named Tiffany


congratulations to me


2008-12-02


no, I didn't get a million downloads yet, I'm only halfway there. But I got the next best thing to that: my PhD. I'm just bragging cause its a big deal and I already told everyone else. You guys are the last to know :))) someone has to be and that's how much i love you!

rachael

oh..kylie deleted "eyes wide open" today, in case you're wondering where it went. no explanation will be forthcoming. thanks.






Star Trek and the Holidays


2008-11-14


Hi...I'm putting the second episode of Star Trek Season Five up. There's a prologue and eight chapters, so the prologue is going up alone at first, and daily posting of 2 chapters each for the next four days.

The story begibns after the cliffhanger ending of episode one, cause that sorta makes sense, right? Duh! I'm pretty hectic right now.

I was going back to the states for Christmas, but due to kind of unexpected circumstances, I find myself needing to go back sooner than that. I have a little meeting with my Department Chair and I'm buying a lot of chapstick for it :))) It's kinda the biggest deal of my life, more than marriage, more than bleeding myself out in a bathtub, this is serious. I'm kinda hyper.

So, we're taking off this Monday morning, very early and landing like ten minutes after wwe leave half a world away, thanks to the vagueries of time travel and daylight savings being over. It is right? My laptop says so, and I'll be enjoying Thanksgiving with friends and family. Getting fattened up for the slaughter. Ohhhh...Christmas is coming early this year! I'm excited. And I'll have Christmas to gloat...or cry, but I'm hoping for the former. And New Years I can get drunk and make resolutions I won't keep and...After that, back to the airport and back to work!

So, I'll be low profile. This story is my last post of 2008 to SOL.

Thanks!