Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

"Closer" ...it's cool



2008-10-20


You gotta look at this Kirk, Spock, and Nine Inch Nails!

A fella named Hans sent me that link about a week ago, because I like the song "Closer" so much and I guess he does too and I honestly think the video deserves an academy award of some kind. I know the idea has been done repeatedly as Andrew Johns has pointed out, but it still makes me giggle like five year old on acid!!

Anyway, so the Trek Episode one is up and online now. I got a bunch of eamils, positive ones mostly expressing their hopes that the story will be a good one. That mirrors my own hopes, obviously, since I'm not into writing really crappy...But I do, from time to time. But this should be good and fun and I've been reassuring people of my faithful intentions.

What else was I gonna say? It looks like TS got his blog fixed, so that's good. I need to update my other blogs one of these days, Kylie's especially.

I need to take out a full page ad and explain how Kylie works one of these days...hmmmm