Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

Thirteen



2008-10-09


While I'm waiting for my music to upload, I suppose I should talk about today's post Thirteen by evil little sister.

I recently came across some stories which involve women, invariably mothers and daughters, who are fixated upon cuckolding their (wimp) husbands and boyfriends. They like to talk about the difference between love and sex and how different men in their lives contribute in different ways to their happiness.

Maybe you've seen those stories, maybe not. In any case, I was sitting around and thinking "Well, shoot...I've never done that before. I wonder if it's hard?" So I wrote one. I'm positive it's not an awesome story and I freely admit I tried my best to adhere to the style and arguments put forth in the other stories that I read. I wasn't trying to come up with anything really knew or amazing, not reinventing the genre. I simply wanted to try it.

I did throw in some non-standard things. Like the evil little sister, just because it is essential to have one, in this case a castrating lesbian bitch. Always and forever a favorite arch-type of mine. As well as the submissive and willing little brother who wants to have his balls kicked...Love those guys!! I need to write a few more stories for eunuch archive one of these days. They love me and email me and ask, "When, Mistress?" ...Soon!

The whole thing took, I dont know, an hour to write? Maybe. It's all talking and dialogue really goes fast for me. I tend to write slower when I have to describe something as a narrative. Dialogue, I go just about as fast as my fingers can type. So an hour or 90 minutes at the very most and that's important only because it does allow me the freedom to take my own sweet time with other stories. So anytime I can steal an extra minute...I'm there.

I'll probably never write another. Don't look for any kind of continuation, it won't happen. "Thirteen" is a standalone and it's posting in about half an hour or so.

harce