Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

A Girl and Her Robot



2008-10-29


I finished this this morning and it was breathless writing. I didn't have time for oxygen! Wow! Was my face blue! But I got it done, thank goodness and nobody will understand what I'm talking about in it!!! heh! ...That's okay. Hopefully people will engage some imagination and figure it out. It isn't totally complicated.

Basically every kid in school is a robot. They live on another planet. All housewives and househusbands are robots. (Theresa's mom is NOT a robot, nor is her minister father #4 and they have jobs, which is how you can tell) Robots get reprogrammed from time to time and are given memories. Some robots know they're robots, most robots are happy to forget that they're robots. Robots own robots. Kim will be 16 forever!

And they all lived happily ever after!