Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

cliff's hanger notes



2008-10-27


Star Trek episode one finished right on time. That's good and as I said, it's called "Episode One" for a reason. We're watching TV here, except I don't have the imagination for coming up with interesting commercial jingles. So they're commercial free. Lucky you guys. There's what? 20 episodes in a season? or 18 maybe...or thirteen? I gotta get that number down!!! Episode two will post as soon as I get up the gumption. I've stopped writing so that I can concentrate on my RBPP and work too...They expect me to earn money???? The hell? That's plain old wrong!! But based on the strength of those arguments, I was told to get to work.

So I had to write Karen (9) in my spare time this morning and as such it's lacking 20% of the chapter, simply because I was typing faster than most people and their professional typist secretaries can do it...I can't cook, but Christ I can type!! So I was flying because I was 13 chapters aheead at one point...And then I stopped and now I'm 20 hours ahead...God!

But I'm going to do a chapter a day. Tina will finish tomorrow, Robot will finish the next day and then halloween I post...something. Either my Lazarus starts Armageddon story, or else my Jack L. rant...I haven't decided. And then Mixed Bag will officially end and I can spend every free mmoment I have doing something else for awhile.

Writing a chapter a day isn't hard, considering they're only 4-6 thousand words long, but doing it for two months straight gets pretty old. I'd do it anyway, but the sort of things I'd write aren't the same and so I'm missing some necessary elements in my life, you know? It's hard to explain without boring people, but suffice to say erotica isn't all I do, you know? Where do you think all those Greeting Cards come from? Hallmark doesn't pay by the word either...

I gotta go