Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

Who should NOT read my writing?



2008-10-06


Dear Rache,

If the prologue was written by you as a spoof, it wasn't funny.

More likely it was written by a 13 year old overweight, pimply faced, virgin nerd.

It's CLEAR this person has never ever been with a human woman who was still alive or conscious. Keep your dog locked up.

Next time instead of acceding to this pathetic persons demands to publish, simply drive a stake through his (or her) heart.

Clear enough?

xxx


Dear xxx, Thanks for taking a look at my story and most especially for taking the time to drop me your comments! I appreciate it very, very much. I'm sorry the "Foreward" didn't appeal to you, that's probably my fault as I'm usually able to keep Matt's creative urges under better control. Sometimes though, I just wake up in the morning, see that bright sun coming up, and the birds are singing, and I just have to say "Fuck it." ...Hopefully, if it did nothing else, it put the rest of the chapters in their proper perspective. But, maybe it would be better if you skipped some or all of those, hmmm...

At any rate. Thanks again and my sincere best wishes!

Rachael

Note: the readers real name is not xxx






05_10f.jpg