Anarchy for Beginners ... A Primer for the Inevitable

Blog Functions for TS Severe and Transporters

2008-10-20


It almost looks like it's working now! TS Severe's blog I mean. The problem was that the link didn't want to appear at the end of some of the stories, but it seems to be there for new posts...So for the moment, I'm kinda excited! I'll have to check it out a little more and if it's all good, I'll change my end mnotes for recent posts.

Thanks for your patience and my apologies for any inconvenience.

Rachael






Transporter Malfunction!!!


2008-10-19


I'm posting a little fan fiction. Star Trek fan fiction. The original series fan fiction...And I can hear everyone running away!!

That's alright. I like it and my opinion counts for quite a lot.

Edit here: I decided to post the chapters 2 at a time so it will post through the 26 of October, ending at Ch.13 ...It's all on automatic now and I reposted the prologue, adding a little graphic and some improved (I hope) formatting over the original. Hopefully it'll be up soon as it's in the new submission queue now.

Ummm...I'm calling it Season Five, because obviously there never, ever was one. I'm calling my chapters "Episodes" and those are broken up into smaller, bite size portions. The story is intended to be fed to readers like the six minutes you get between infomercials on TNT, you know? It's a cliffhanger, serial formatted story and so it's deliberate :)

I have three Episodes done and more planned because it is fun, but I'll be taking my t i m e with it, meaning an episode will post quickly, with back to back, daily postings where available, but time between episodes may be longer...As long as necessary. I have a LOT of projects and LITTLE time. Blame me for that, God did okay with Time. It was one of His better ideas.

What is this about? How is it written? It's about Kirk and Rand getting switched in a transporter, which is a cliche. You can't do Star Trek without some cliche or it wouldn't be Star Trek. So that's my first premise and Kirk becomes the hottest, most nymphomaniacal Starfleet captain in the universe. At least for awhile. Except I haven't really decided if I'll ever change him back. Maybe in Episode Two...

My only rule was that I had to start each episode with two original characters (original to me) namely Cremen Nagel and Poole, since the TV show only showed officers. And, what else? Oh! Everyone has to have sex. A lot of it and every chance I got, so long as I could actually tell an interesting story along the way.

I hope it's interesting. We'll find out.

On another note. I'm posting "Loren" to Kylie and I posted "TS Wife" to TS Severe...It is an edited version, by the way. Nothing really added, but I did make it a bit more user friendly since when I wrote it, I wasn't writing in English and my translation was a little...stiff. I might do a continuation of it, I'm not sure. Anyway, it's there now.

I'm also posting Stage Daddy and I added some 6000 words to that last night, just for the halibut! So it's a third longer and Ashley gets fucked now! Good for her! That'll queue up as soon as I find the file...if I brought it. Yikes!!